“Order of the Truth” agency of military journalism
Organizers of the project:
- A group of human rights non-governmental organizations (NGOs), which collaborate with OSCE and UN
- European group of journalists and photojournalists
The goals of the project:
- Objective reporting of European conflicts that involve exertion of military force: “color” revolutions, riots, hooliganism and acts of vandalism on the grounds of racial, national, religious enmity or discord, political or ideological enmity;
- Regular reporting at human rights organizations’ meetings, among them the UN and OSCE;
- Information war counteraction and neutralization of the propaganda.
The reasons for forming the organization:
- Large scale bias of the media, which pursue the interests of political alliances, major clerical structures and business corporations.